| Register

Basic Techniques

This is not a comprehensive list of all of the techniques in Planet Mado, but just the basics, most of them your character starts out with (although some are race dependtant).

Android only techniques:

  • Hikou - Only Androids know this move, and they start out with it. The ability to fly without using ki.
  • Power Keisoku - Only Androids (Absorb) know this move, and they start out with it. This move lets Andriods detect the exact powerlevel of anyone.
  • Absorb - After defeating your opponent, you can absorb 60% of their powerlevel.
  • Ki Absorb - 15% chance to absorb a ki blast aimed at them. For every two times more powerful an Android is than their opponent, the chance to absorb the ki blast goes up 10% (with a maximum chance of 90%). If successful, they absorb 50% of the blast and it adds to both their current and base powerlevel, while taking no damage from the attack.

Devil only techniques:

  • Devil's Star - x12 powerlevel on the 5th and 18th of every month.
  • Dead Zone - Everyone around the Devil gets sucked in. The specifics are for you to find out by playing the game.

Duugo only techniques:

  • Tail Whip - 10% damage.
  • Early Transformations - When a Duugo runs into an opponent it cannot defeat in its orignal self, it often transforms into a more powerful state. There are several levels of transformations, but they are for you to find out by playing the game.

Half Saiyan, Half Human only techniques:

  • Early Transformation - Half Saiyan, Half Humans get a transformation once they reach the required powerlevel, but the specifics are for you to find out by playing the game.
  • Oozaru - x10 your PL; Whenever there is a full moon and you stare at it, or if you know Moon Ball, you can throw the Moon Ball in the sky and go Oozaru. Be careful though, to the untrained, Oozaru is an uncontrollable rage. You will not be able to remember what happened while transformed, much less control yourself.

Human only techniques:

  • Dual Wielding - When two weapons are equipped, both may be used in the same turn.
  • Time Freeze - The Human may freeze time, giving them a certain amount of extra moves per turn in battle. The specifics are for you to find out by playing the game.

Namekian only techniques:

  • Meditate - You can meditate three times a day for a certain gain each time (a percentage based off of your base powerlevel). The advantage of this is that you don't lose any powerlevel for meditating, and it adds to both your base and current powerlevel.
  • Regeneration - Limbs may be regenerated. The specifics are for you to find out by playing the game.
  • Namekian Fusion - Two Nameks may fuse together, becoming a single, stronger fighter. The specifics are for you to find out by playing the game.

Saiyan only techniques:

  • Transformation(s)? - The specifics of a Saiyan only transformation (or transformations?) are a mystery, and you must find out the specifics by playing the game.
  • Oozaru - x10 your PL; Whenever there is a full moon and you stare at it, or if you know Moon Ball, you can throw the Moon Ball in the sky and go Oozaru. Be careful though, to the untrained, Oozaru is an uncontrollable rage. You will not be able to remember what happened while transformed, much less control yourself.

Basic Techniques:

  • Ki Channeling - You can channel your ki once during any battle, and go back to full powerlevel. It only lasts for five turns, and after that five turns is up, you go to half of what your powerlevel was right before you channelled your ki.
  • Physical attacks - Knee--4% damage; 12% chance to stun the target for two turns, Shoulder Ram--6% damage; 8% chance to stun the target for one turn, Elbow--4% damage; 20% chance to stun the target for one turn, Shin Kick--1% damage, Uppercut--6% damage (may be used with brass knuckles).

Signature Techniques:

  • After you start playing, you will create your own ki technique. After reaching certain powerlevels and training under a master, you will earn new levels. Each level has a variety of differences. Some may only increase the effectiveness of your new technique, while others will allow you to add special effects.
  • Ki Manipulation Signature Technique:
    Level 1: 10% damage, 1% cost
    Level 2: 11% damage, 2% cost
    Level 3: 12% damage, 3% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)
    Level 4: 14% damage, 4% cost
    Level 5: 16% damage, 5% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)
    Level 6: 18% damage, 6% cost
    Level 7: 20% damage, 8% cost
    Level 8: 23% damage, 10% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)
    Level 9: 26% damage, 12% cost
    Level 10: 30% damage, 14% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)

    Special Effects and Costs:
    1 Turn Stun On Hit: -10% from damage (if your custom technique does not do at least 10% damage, then you cannot choose this ability, can only be chosen once, cannot be stacked with two turn stun)
    2 Turn Stun On Hit: -20% from damage (if your custom technique does not do at least 30% damage, then you cannot choose this ability, can only be chosen once, cannot be stacked with one turn stun)
    Guaranteed Hit: -10% from damage (if your custom technique does not do at least 15% damage then you cannot choose this ability, may not get Guard Crush)
    Guard Crush (unblockable): +4% to cost
    -1% Cost: -2% from damage
    Bleed: +9% damage of opponent's max PL (3% for the next 3 turns, opponent has 10%, 30%, 60% chance to stop the bleeding each turn), +3% cost
    Multi-hit: Can hit up to three opponents of your choice, -1/3 damage rounded down, +5% cost
    Piercing: +4% cost
    The following special effects are only available at level 5 and higher:
    +1% Damage (Up to 10%): +.5% Energy Cost
    +1% Damage (Up to 10%): Opponent gets +1.5% to dodge for every one point added to damage (cannot be stacked with Guaranteed Hit, if opponent has 0% chance initially to dodge, this adds to it, can be stacked with opponents Aikido stance)
  • Ki Healing Signature Technique (not a self-heal, may only be used once a day):
    Level 1: Heals 10%, 1% cost
    Level 2: Heals 15%, 2% cost
    Level 3: Heals 22%, 3% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)
    Level 4: Heals 30%, 4% cost
    Level 5: Heals 40%, 5% cost
    Level 6: Heals 50%, 6% cost
    Level 7: Heals 60%, 7% cost
    Level 8: Heals 70%, 8% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)
    Level 9: Heals 80%, 9% cost
    Level 10: Heals 90%, 10% cost (at this level you may choose one special ability)

    Special Effects and Costs:
    +1 Additional use/day (Up to 4 additional/5 total): +5% cost
    +5% to recepient's dodge/block (up to 25%): +2% cost for every 5% added (cannot be stacked with itself if heal is used multiple times, lasts the entire battle)
    -1% cost (up to -10%): -5% heal for every -1% added
    +10% heal (up to +100%): +1% cost for every +10% added (can be healed to over 100% health)
    Regenerate recepient's limb: +5% cost

Fighting Styles:

  • There are a wide variety and number of fighting styles in Planet Mado. Each has it's own advantages (and some have certain disadvantages). To earn higher belts in a fighting style, you must win a certain number of fights while using that style. You don't have to train under a master to earn a higher belt, but it is faster to do so.

Recent Forum Posts

No Threads to Display.

Affiliates

Advertisements