One unique thing that we are very proud of here at Planet Mado is our "Auto-Updating System". Each player's stat page has a few links at the top of their page allowing them to do the following (some are race dependant):
- Self-Train: When clicked, this will automatically change your character's stat page refelcting your new powerlevel after self training one time. It takes into account race-specific bonuses. For Saiyans, this is 25% of the normal training gain, and for Half Saiyan, Half Humans, this is 10% of the normal training gain. It also takes into account any weighted clothing your character may have equipped. After 72 hours of your "Last Date Trained" (viewable on your character's stat page) your current powerlevel will be brought back up to your base powerlevel, since it takes three days of no self training, master training, fighting, or sparring for your character to heal back to full heatlh. Keep in mind that it is possible to train yourself to death, so if your current powerlevel is low, it is advisable to not self train until you are healed. Since Absorb Androids cannot self train, they do not have this option.
- Meditate: When clicked, this will automatically change your character's stat page reflecting your new powerlevel after meditating one time. It tracks your base powerlevel and changes the percent gained depending on your base powerlevel. Nameks are the only race with this option available.
- Eat a Sensu Bean: When clicked, this will automatically change your character's stat page reflecting your new powerlevel after eating a Sensu Bean, which raises your current powerlevel back up to your base powerlevel. If you do not have any Sensu Beans on your character, then the link will not show up. This option is available to all races, although again, will not work if you do not have any Sensu Beans.
- Logout: When clicked, this link will take you back to the Player's Stat Log-in page, and clear your browser's cache of the login information used for the Planet Mado website (not the forum, just your character's stat page login information).
- Hide Powerlevel: After learning the technique, "Hide Powerlevel", an option to hide your powerlevel will be given. Enter the number you want to hide your powerlevel down to in the text box, then click the "Hide Powerlevel" button. Your powerlevel will now read your current powerlevel, then your hidden powerlevel in parentheses. You cannot hide your powerlevel higher than what your current powerlevel is. If you try, it will just be set to your current powerlevel. To stop hiding your powerlevel, you can either enter a 0 (zero) into the text box and click the "Hide Powerlevel" button, or just click the "Hide Powerlevel" button without entering a value into the text box.